Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 6, 2011

Let me just say that I love having a post every day. I don't have to think of a witty title. :)

Anyways, we had another lame, chore-filled day here at the Cutler house. Although we got some pics that represent a new little development in Addison's life. She's starting to hold things! Not for long, mind you, but she gets a good grip on things, examines them, and after a minute or two, gets bored with it and drops it! Here are a few pics of her new schtidlst:

"Playing with Mommy's pearls, like every little girl should" - Matt. Presh.

Holding on to her favorite thing in the world as she sucks on her favorite thing in the world. She loves the bink.

"If you keep takin pictures of me, I'll knock you out. And turn off the freaking flash!"

Letting us know that the problem is gas, and that she would like some drops. Please.

I wanted to get a pic of her eyelashes, but it's kind of blurry. I couldn't find the SD card for my super duper nice camera, so this will suffice. For now. Matt also told me to get a better angle so I didn't distort her face, but I think the chipmunk thing is pretty presh.

1 comment:

  1. i love this blog!! :) i feel like i know little addison :)

    ReplyDelete