Thursday, July 28, 2011

July 28, 2011

So I've spent a lot of the day making cards. Why?Cause I'm trying to sell them on Etsy. Let's hope I sell SOMETHING. I'm broke as a joke, and haven't earned my own money in a year and a half. So if you want these:













Go buy em here. :) Thanks.

Anyways, let's get down to business (to defeat the Huns... I know you all sang it in your heads)

This is what little Bertalee Beebs looks like when I lay her down to sleep:

Freaking cute huh? Yeah, I lay her down like this at 9 pm. She goes to sleep on her own in about 5 minutes. She wakes up again at 6 am to eat, then goes right back to sleep for 2-3 more hours. I know, miraculous. I love her. AND I know it won't last so I don't need to hear it. Anyways, I'm off to make cookies for the guy that brings Matt home every night/morning at 12:45 am so I don't have to pick him up. Cookies don't even come close to repaying him. Okay. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment