Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 12, 2011

Sooooo..... Here's a really stupid story. I was hanging up the diapers on the line outside, and Addy May started to cry inside and I could hear. I realized that it was about time for her to eat, and Matt came out and said that he would finish hanging the diapers up for me while I fed our little tiny. Well, because I am a freaking idiot, I slipped on the stairs into the house, and seriously ate it. My knee dislocated really bad and I whacked my shin on the stair. A chunk of skin was taken out and it hurt like a MOTHER! Anyways, I don't have a good picture of this, but I thought I'd share this as I'm thinking about my shin throbbing right now. I guess it's nice that I limp anyways, so now no one will ask me what happened, followed my my full disclosure of idiotness. :) Dodged that bullet.

Anyways, after Addy May fell asleep for her mid-morning nap, Matt and I went in the kitchen to get something to eat. 10 minutes later, we go back into the bedroom to find this:

This little blanket was around her body when she fell asleep, and after a few minutes, turned into this. And she didn't even make a sound! I guess the light was too bright, and she found this more comfortable. What a little squidge.

We actually find her like this a lot. Especially if she is really fussy and we lay her down for a nap, she'll cry til she gets the blanket over her eyes, then she miraculously falls asleep. Presh.

No comments:

Post a Comment