Friday, September 16, 2011

Ready for the funniest morning of my life? I had Addy May sitting up on one of the armchairs in the living room and I was sitting on the couch folding laundry. I also had the hiccups. All of a sudden I notice that every time I hiccup, Addy makes noise. Well, I turn around and this is what I find.


Today, I got a surprise text from my long time buddy, CJ Huntsman. He told me that he would be in Blackfoot, and wanted to get together. So we invited him to a Blackfoot football game! We had a great time hanging out, and accidentally catching shirts.

Ghost baby.


Eggs from our chickens.

Afterwards, we headed back to the homestead and had breakfast burritos (at 11 pm, best decision ever) and hung out some more. Thanks again CJ for coming to visit us!! :)

1 comment:

  1. That video is so adorable! Love her! I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving. Oh, and I love the Elton John in the background :)

    ReplyDelete